Residential First class conveyancing.
Our staff are highly experienced and skilled in dealing with residential transactions. They will all transact hundreds of matters per year and as such have a wealth of experience as to the pitfalls of conveyancing - experience that they and their colleagues can bring to bear for your particular transaction.
We aim as far as possible to take some of the strain out of the conveyancing process - giving you the time and energy to focus on other (more enjoyable and exciting) aspects of your move. We aim to guide you through each stage of the conveyancing process using plain English rather than complicated legal jargon and communicating with you at all times via our web tracking portal, email and text and of course letter and phone where necessary.
Your case will be personally supervised by one of our senior members of staff and you will have access to them and their assistants throughout the transaction. The main benefits of our conveyancing service are:
- We are able to conduct your conveyancing without any need for you to visit our office.
- We aim to use email wherever possible to speed up transaction times.
- You can monitor the progress of your case 24 hours a day from your home computer or mobile phone or tablet using our easy to use online case tracking facility. We will provide you with a secure login and password at the start of the transaction and then you can log in at any time and get a real time update of progress.
- We will send out email and text alerts so that you are aware when keep milestones have been reached in close to real time.
- Direct team hunt group numbers to ensure that where possible you can always speak to a member of the team dealing with your matter.
Great value conveyancing and Market Leading Protection
Our rates are highly competitive and we can offer fixed fees to help you budget for your move. But we don't stop there... We are also now able to offer our clients something new in their armoury as protection against the vagaries of the conveyancing system.
We are delighted to announce that we have teamed up with an experienced legal expenses insurer, Box Legal and Insurer Leeward Insurance Company Limited, and created a bespoke MoveSafe Policy which we believe offers our clients great value and peace of mind. This policy allows you to cover many of your legal expenses, including survey fee and searches if the transaction fails to complete - up to the level of indemnity cover provided for under the policy and of course in accordance with the policy terms and conditions. Full details can be provided on request but we really believe that this is a market leading policy offering our clients a real value added protection that is unique to our service offering.
Other Value Added Services
- If your transaction is outside "normal" categories we can still help by referring you to one or our specialist fee earners.
- We can assist with a re-mortgage.
- We can assist with lease extensions and variations.
- We can offer help with the writing of your wills and dealing with grants of probate.
- We can also help with any commercial or business related matters.